Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mystery Solved!


Hallelujah! The mysterious mystery of my origins has been solved!
I'm not a Morkie, or a Shmorkie or a Porkie.
I am -- drum roll please -- a YORKINESE! A mix of Yorkie and Pekinese.
This explains my floppy ears, my long tail, my cute face and apparently, the fact that when I eat, I need to take my food to the other room.
Enchilada is ecstatic that now she has the right answer for all those people so keen on knowing what the heck kind of dog I am.
Here's a description of my traits:
Yorkies, like all terriers, are brave, curious and energetic. Pekingese possess dignity and intelligence and are affectionate and good natured, making them good family pets and companions. 
That's me allright. The dignity part, hmmm... I don't know. I could be a bit more dignified. I chase after every dog known to man and I beg to play, even when they are haughty and snippy and uninterested.  On the other hand, I like to sit and ponder the mysteries of the universe. And I look plenty dignified when I'm doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment